Thursday 22 August 2013

Bag of Love, Sweet August !

Hello beauty babes,

I received this month's bag out of pure surprise as I expected it to be a week late, as mentioned on FB. However, thanks to love Miss A, who went the extra mile to ensure that each of us received our bags early. Thank you Miss A!!


This month's bag featured a book, this I would have to say is the first in any beauty bag, bringing a stronger meaning to Beauty and Brains. Bag of love included the Confessions of a Shopaholic by best-selling author Sophie Kinsella for all our reading pleasure. Watching the movie was fantastic as it is and to read the book will just have to be the cherry on top of the cake.




Next we look at the Bag itself. It is exactly like the first August special edition bag when Bag of Love featured OnlyBeauty.com. But this time, our Mimi, only held one balloon in her arm in the cartoony design, which was the bag of love logo.

What's in the bag?
Well, I received my mystery gift outside the bag, or at least i think it was the mystery gift for subscribing quarterly. But then again last quarterly subscription, I did not receive a mystery gift, so I am quite confused. But anyways I am still very happy to receive such lovely mystery gifts.



My favourite in the bag would have to be the Signorina EDT by Salvatore Ferragamo. At first i thought the blue Acqua Essenziale EDT by Salvatore Ferragamo was for women but LADIES, its for your boyfriend, husband, father or brother to use. The blue one is for men while the Signoria(Pink) is for us ladies. You could try sniffing the scent. Its floral and fruity, a combination that screams my name! I am dying to have this in full size. Please MiMi, send this to me !!!! Ps. My boyfriend loves the Acqua Essenziale Perfume, it is so musky and masculine, definitely suiting to his personality!


Next we look at other items in the bag which is also do die for!
 Johnson's Body Care Gel lotion (100ml) Yes, this is new!

Saxby Nail Laquer ( Shade 34), yes I am receiving another blue colour from Bag of Love. This time a darker blue. Please send me a red colour next! =)


The next beauty products found in the bag is Lierac Luminescence Serum, didn't try this product out yet as It is very new to me! Will post on the results.

Another one of my favourite's Neem Face Pack from Himalaya. This is amazing on acne prone skin like mine and so soothing is does not trigger any sensitivity on the skin.


Lastly, The Liss Ultime Hair Masque. Used this before and so happy to be able to try it again. It works wonders on taming frizzy and unmanageable hair! try it ladies!



Other items include a voucher from Juice Works when you purchase a drink, you get another free. !


Thank you bag of love for an amazing array of products as always. Keep up the fabulous work and keep on surprising us with more beauty items!







2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're always super fast with your posts, Cherrelle! I haven't even had the chance to sit down with my bag :D
    I agree, it's a great August Bag. So in love with the book. Been wanting to read it for ages. Haven't even watched the movie yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ShopGirl, I do try by best to upload my blogs I can.. Yes the book is amazing, I watch the show three times! Its super nice. You can stream the movie online! Watch it soon, you wont regret it. I think it'll suit you!

    ReplyDelete