Thursday 29 August 2013

WonderBox June Edition.. June June June

So I will be reviewing this box at a very late time as I had been very busy with college. But this time I will be reviewing two boxes in blogs. You can compare and see the individual products, this will also help you in deciding if WonderBox is for you.

As you know, WonderBox doesn't give out hints on the contents of the box as it wants to leave subscribers feeling tottally surprised and excited when opening the box up. However, I feel that the contents of the box has been a little not constant in the WOW-ness as I expected it to be. Some boxes left me feeling very unhappy and other really excited and thankful. So here goes my review for the month of June...



So the first glance when I opened my black ribbon box was the sight of this beach-themed girl with a big sunny hat blowing a kiss to all the subscribers. I said wow so pretty. Then turned the picture around to find the usual product list and description. I was glad to see a few new brands like Aupres and Beautymate.
As usual, the box comes with a few vouchers for us to use.





The first item that struck me was of course the biggest in size which was the Beautymate Toner. I didnt really understand the packaging very well as it did not have many english words on the word so I was like err.. what is this. Upon opening I knew it was a toner and smelled really nice and left my skin feeling fresh ! Love it ! Just wished there was an english version, would have been a little more apealing. 


The next thing I found in the box was another Murad exfoliating mask, this is my second time receiving from wonderbox this mask and I love it but wished this product was replaced with something even more new. But then again, WonderBox lately has been including a re-occuring sample in the new months, I really dont know why but maybe they are trying to distribute all the left-over samples that they didnt manage to sell. But with the addition of other beauty boxes in the market, I would say Wonderbox certainly shouldn't keep doing this to their subscribers, since they have already increased the box value to RM45. They should keep subscribers with more chances to discover new beauty products instead of giving them the same sample they previously received in the previous months boxes.


Another re-occuring sample which was included in this month's box. I received this sample from Neutrogena last month in May's wonderbox. Please stop this re-occuring samples, there should have been other brands for subscribers to discover on.


OMG ! Another Marvel Gel? Are they serious, 3/5 samples given are from last few months boxes. Can they possibly not have any other brands and samples for us beauty freaks? They are simply boring us with samples which we have already received. But then again if they're focus is on new subscribers then others would be happy to receive the content of the box. I would say this is a huge turn-off for me. 



Lastly, we look at a new brand featured in this month's box by Aupres. Okay another thing is this is too small to be even considered a sample. Could only last two applications and I can't even see the difference, wish there was more to sample on then at least can decide on purchasing the full size, after trying this tiny sample I would say I didnt see any difference.


 My overall verdict: I would say I'm very upset in receiving this. All the samples was too small and mostly lasted one-three applications. The other blue ribbon box featured the Neutrogena night boost instead of the Aupres. And that sample is full sized when compared with this itsy bitsy sample. I mean this is unfair, some had full sized toner as well as full sized neautrogena night boost while others had one full sized toner and several small sized samples. What happened to wonderBox's promise to its loyal subscribers of all samples sizes not being less than 15ml?? Did they just say that to please us at that very moment? I mean onely 1 item in this box was over the 15ml minimum quantity. That is so unfair and wrong of wonderBox, they should definitely remove their promise made to subscribers on the minimum 15ml. What do you think? Do you agree with me? And please stop sending the same samples..



No comments:

Post a Comment