Thursday 25 July 2013

Bag of Love Special Edition Makeup Bag!

Yes!! Special Edition Bag of Love-The very first!

The bag all subscribers are waiting for! A special edition bag from Bag of Love and also a collaboration with www.onlybeauty.com.my   It was priced at Rm60 and sold out very quickly. If Bag of Love continues with more special edition Baggs it will guarantee a faster time being sold out.

What's so special about this Bag?
Well it is filled with full sized items! Yes 5 full sized items. I was needing lots of new makeup and was so glad when I found out the Special Edition Bag was featuring full sized makeup items, which means I didnt have to spend so much money and I get to save my transport and hassle to get the individual products.

What did I receive?
Well, I was completely blown away with the contents, It was everything I needed and more.

The items:

1) L'Oreal Paris Open Eyes Pro, RM53.90

This Eyeshadow Pallet was everything I was looking for and hoped on getting. It features 4 shades of Olive green and even a 4 step refference in achieving an eyeshadow look. It even featured a highlight colour which will help bring out your eyes and the colour of the eyeshadow.



2) L'Oreal Paris White Perfect Pearl Brush-On Whitening Foundation Essence, RM79.90

This Foundation Essence comes equipped with a built-in brush. Yes, everyone on Bag of Love is obsessed with MakeUp brushes and this is fantastic! The foundation comes out in the brush as soon as you pump the button on the bottom of the bottle. It glides on well on the face and smoothes foundation without making foundation look streaky.

3) Maybelline AngelFit Brighten Up Blush, RM29.90

The Blush is in a Fantastic shade, it is not too pink and not to brown. It leaves your skin looking glowy and natural. It definitely brightens up your face and leaves your cheeks looking oh-so-adorable.

4) Maybelline Color Sensation Lipstick, RM29.90

The lipstick shade that I received would have to be somewhere in between a purple and a pink. It is Gorgeous! It looks so sweet and almost natural looking. It is great for a shopping day, for an evening out and even on a romantic date! Yes, its that versatile.

5) Timeless Truth Collagen Bio Cellulose Mask, RM25 per piece

This mask I would say is to be used before putting on your makeup as it is filled with collagen goodies. Collagen is very important in order for your skin to remain firm and not saggy looking. Receiving only one sachet means the mask can only be used once, so use it a day before your big day! Just for some extra loving on your face.

My Favourite Item: L'Oreal Paris Open Eyes Pro
I was looking on Youtube for makeup tutorials and was always envious on how people could get their eyeshadow looking so perfect. Until I found this in my Special Edition Bag, I started seeing more vidoes and how I can apply my eyeshadow in the shades that I received. It is so easy to carry around in your handbag, although I would recommend leaving it at home because your don't want to drop your eyeshadow as It may break. This Eyes pro is definitely all you need in achieving a certain look. I wish to have more in different colour shades. It is amazing! You definitely need to get your hands on the next special edition bag which will be announced soon hopefully!!!!

Do share with me what colours did you received and how did you find the contents of the bag! Be sure to subscribe to me too !!



Thank you for reading~!

No comments:

Post a Comment