Thursday 25 July 2013

Bag Of Love July-Pretty Pink Girl bag

So this July bag is the last in my quarterly subscription and then i will be buying another quarterly subscription for August-October. However, I am quite sad that in the three months i did not receive the mystery gift. Maybe Bag of Love got confused, so those who received please do share with me what you received as a mystery gift?


I received the July Pretty Pink bag this morning but only returned from college about two hours ago and now I am blogging about it because it is just so adorable! I have to say that it is really value for money with what I received this month. Let's talk about the bag firstly, its pink, with lace on the middle part of the bag which just adds a little taste of sweetness. I would say, the pink colour just screams bag of Love!

The items is the bag was:-
1)Polka Dot...by Splassh Nail Polish (Full size), Rm7.90- Rm8.90
2)L'oreal Professionel Paris Liss Ultime Smoothing Shampoo, RM20 (100ml)
3)Ju Ju Aquamoist Facial Cleansing Wash, RM 15.40 (50g)
4)Freshe Pore Cover BB Cream, RM 2.95 (5g)

And there were two items outside the bag as the bag was overloaded! :-
5)Etude House Moistfull Aloe Skincare 4 kinds Kit, (Price Unknown)
6)TheFaceShop Chia Seed Trial Set, (Price Unknown)

Afterall, it is always a good sign to receive items flowing out from the bag because it can't fit! It means we are receiving lots of items this month!







My favourite in the bag:- Polka Dot...by Splassh Nail Polish
Why? Its because this is the first time Bag of Love is featuring a nail polish and the colour was very me! I somehow is always given blue for my first nail polish from a beauty subscription. Got Blue from another beauty box too for the first time , so i guess I will somehow get Blue as a start colour. I am in love with Nail Polishes and it never bores me because there are so many colours and so many ways for you to wear nail polishes. So this is my favourite product! Anyone want to donate to me their nail polish if you didn't like the colour (comment below)?

My Verdict:-
Bag of Love is guranteed a value for money as the Founder Mimi knows exactly what subscribers expect and never lets us down. I have been subscribing since the start of the debut Bag and so far I have 6 beautiful bags by Bag of Love. Yes five months and the special edition bag. I am very happy to be discovering more new brands with Bag of Love and feel delighted to be living in an asian country. If you haven't subscribe to bag of love, you really need to.

You can find them on Facebook, Bag of Love. Subscribe and get updates on the latest bag! Let me know what you think of your bag and don't forget to subscribe to me!



2 comments:

  1. i did look at others' post, some of them got samples from crabtree & evelyn and also sunscreen spf 30 from murad. <-- maybe this is the mystery gift. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owh, thanks dear for the information. I was always wondering what did they receive. Did you subscribe to the July bag as well? And if you did, how did you find the bag? :)

      Delete