Thursday 13 June 2013

WonderBox May Edition-Beauty Discoveries

Hi there,

So I received my May WonderBox a few weeks back and finally had time to do a proper review that the Box deserves. I first received the box one sunny afternoon. This is my first time receiving the box late, usually it takes Gdex to deliver the next day after it has been sent out, but this time, it took them the entire weekend then they delivered it. But I was still very pleased with their delivery services.

Beautifully wrapped WonderBox, loving the blue ribbon again! 

Can't wait to see what's inside.
Upon opening, this is the first product that capture my eyes. The Bio-essence Radiant Youth Essence. At first I was thinking if it is safe for me to use this product at still a young age and discovered that we needed to  start taking care of skin at an early age to avoid wrinkles and fine lines in future. Plus, this essence works great on my acne scars too. And it restores my natural shine to my face.

Bio-Essence Radiant Youth Essence
 The next product I received was the Neutrogena Hydro Boost(sleeping pack). I extremely love this soothing cream. It feels so refreshing to me and helps me sleep peacefully. Plus it is also another deluxe sized sample which is featured in the box. It doesn't show a retail price but hope it is affordable.

Neutrogena-Hydro Boost
The next two items I received was by Neutrogena as well, the Hydro Boost Mask pack. This is one of the most soothing masks I've tried. It fits so well on my skin special cut. Plus it added so much moisture to my face, It was dripping to my neck. So my neck was pampered too. It was a very pleasant feeling and left a great result on my skin.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost.
The next item that I received is by Ginvera, a whitening Marvel Gel that removes Blackheads. This is amazing! I am so thankful WonderBox introduced this product to me because it really removed any blackheads i had on my nose. It is to be applied dry without any water and after light scrubbing of your face, you are to rinse your face with your own face wash but preferably with a Ginvera whitening range for better results.

Ginvera-Whitening Marvel Gel
 I really love that they also send me a scent vile sample plus a hand and body lotion. I have tried le scentuer before but I am happy to see that the beauty profile really works on WonderBox and they send me samples that suited me very well. The lotion has this sweet smell that is not to over-powering which is calm to be used before bedtime and can last pretty long too. However, the perfume was not really to my liking as I already have a super favourite perfume by Gucci-Guilty.
 
Le Scentuer Hand & Body Lotion and Sensation EDT
 I also received a leaflet by Ginvera with details on their Green Tea range. They also further included two samples from the Green Tea range, the Whitening Marvel Gel which I also received earlier and the Ultimate sun shield which I have yet to try.



Overall, I would have to say I am in love with all the contents as I always trust in WonderBox and that I know they will always give me products which i would eventually grow to love even more. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us this June and look forward to more of their Boxes. I hope readers out there would subscribe to them, Pamper yourselves ladies. Get a WonderBox.

WonderBox link: http://wonderbox.com.my/users/refer/r:cherrellewestwood@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment