Wednesday 26 June 2013

Deodorant Spray by Dove

Recently, I purchased two bottles of the Dove Deodorant spray which I found gives me lasting results. I smelled fresh the entire day. It comes in two scents, Cucumber & Green Tea and Grapefruit & Lemongrass.



Spraying it on your skin while you dress up to start your day, leaves you a energising scent. The scent then lasts on the entire day. Even if you sweat a lot, the deodorant spray still leaves you smelling good and doesn't make you stink up the room.

I would have to say this product worked really well on my skin because whenever I use the liquid deodorants, I discovered that whenever I perspired the scent faded and I started to stink. I then discovered that deodorant sprays lasts longer than liquid deodorants because deodorants are best applied when its dry.

If you are worried about getting swollen sweat glands which feels like a lump under your armpits, this spray doesn't cause it at all. Instead I would have to say I still perspire normally and even when it is a super hot sunny day, I still smell nice. This spray is fantastic! Try it now, available at any health stores such as Watsons and Guardian.

No comments:

Post a Comment