Wednesday 30 October 2013

Neutrogena Deep Clean Revitalizing Pink Grapefruit Cleanser and Scrub -NEW !

I received this package as a surprise upon returning from an overseas trip to Perth,Australia from WonderBox Malaysia and I couldn't believe what it was because it came as a total surprise..

The first thing I loved was the ribbon on the wonderbox was this sexy pink ! I hoped the contents inside was pink as well and to my amazement, I received the Deep Clean Revitalizing Pink Grapefruit set from Neutrogena ! This is very new Malaysia and has recently started being sold at Watsons, Guardian and even Major retail outlets.

Loving the products received !



The amazing foam cleanser that is just so nice in smell and leaves your face squeaky clean..

The smell of the Pink Grapefruit Ultra Foaming Cleanser is simply divine, it is so light and fruity and bubbly when applied on my face. The cleanser says "Reveal clean and younger-looking skin", at first i was a bit skceptical as to how true a statement it will be.. But the results was fabulous.. I can't post a picture because my skin has an rosacea skin problem and its so ugly, thank goodness for trying this mild cleanser as it does not aggrevate my skin condition further.

Its so mild to use even when you have skin problems like me ! I hope this product by Neutrogena will help me in my quest on obtaining better skin results..

Firstly, have you seen what a grapefruit looks like, some get confused and even I do to but this is what it looks like ! .... Tadaaaa



Next we look at the second product featured in the box to complement the cleanser, It is the Deep Clean Revitilizing Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub. I tried it on my skin once and it definitely gave me brighter and clearer looking skin however my skin turned dry soon after, but i am certain its because I did not apply any moisturizer. I found that the range was more suited for oily-prone skin but my skin is more of oil at t zone and dry at cheeks and chin.  After completing the cleansing ritual with the much needed moisturiser my skin felt so smooth and I could see drastic improvement in my skin in three days ! Even the first day itself, i could see amazing results.

My verdict:-

I am so happy to be introduced to this two amazing products from Neutrogena, all thanks to WonderBOx Malaysia for giving me the chance to experience the amazing range by a fabulous brand ! I love the two products in their own way, my favourite would have to be the Ultra-foam cleanser, its just sooo nice ! I can't wait for my skin to further improve and hope to attain fabulous looking skin with the Neutrogena Range ! Thank you WonderBox and Neutrogena Malaysia.

You can buy the Ultra Foam cleanser for RM 25.90

You can buy the Foaming Scrub for RM 18.90

Find Neutrogena Malaysia on Facebook to see exciting deals and new products from them !
https://www.facebook.com/myneutrogena

No comments:

Post a Comment