Thursday 28 March 2013

Bag Of Love> Full of Love !



Introducing the First ever Beauty Bag in Malaysia called Bag Of Love. Its simply beautiful and comes in a vibrant pink and Black colour bag which is customed made for Bag of Love, the beauty bag also bears the name "Bag of Love" in a gold plate. Its simply beautiful and Really can't wait to see the items inside...






  
Now I present to you the first item that I love in my bag! A sample vile of perfume from Guerlain named " La Petite Robe Noire" which means a little black dress. This perfume smells so sweet, sexy and intimate. Its sensual, feminine and very girly.


I simply Love this perfume personally! I'm wearing it now as I type too! I can't get enough of it!


 The next item in my bag is a Foundation Powder Face Brush by Definite which is super soft and super efficient when applying powder to your face. It does not irritate the skin at all and its so easy to grip the brush and apply powder. Definite has really nice brushes so I am going to start collecting them!





Another product I love from this Debut Bag of Bag of Love is Revlon- Colour Sublime Treatment. It made my hair super soft and my hair colour became more vibrant. It also has a nice smell to it, like a sheer butter smell. Super pleasent when applying during a shower.




My second Favourite item in the Bag of Love is The Murad Cleanser, eventhough I'm so sick of receiving Murad Products from previous beauty boxes I would have to say this is the BEST product I've tried from MURAD. Its super foamy which gives a really soft texture when washing my face. It has a nice scent and washes off easily with warm water. SuperLove this product!!


The Welcome note from Bag Of Love !! Super adorable the girl in the pink dress! Plus they also include a free movie pass to the movie "The Host", finally I can now drag my Boyfriend to the movies after two years of dating, we have not been to the cinema together ahahha, finally have the opportunity and reason to drag him along!


Another Murad Voucher for me to use, but maybe this time I might use it when I get my pay at the end of the month!




2 comments:

  1. May I know where can buy this Definite Foundation Powder Face Brush ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yan,

    I am not sure where we can purchase Definite Foundation Powder Brush but I do know that it was featured in the Bag of Love debut bag and another definite brush is also featured in the Bag of Love-Green Bag.If I find out where to purchase, I will definitely get back to you with more info.

    ReplyDelete