Sunday 13 January 2013

Magical Christmas With Wonderbox

Have you heard of Wonderbox? Well if you didn't, I hope that you discover them today! I discovered Wonderbox through their Facebook Page and started my journey to Beauty with them.

 This is the link to their website: www.wonderbox.com.my

 So my first Wonderbox arrived a few days before Christmas in a Beautiful box, that took a lot of thought in how it looked as it did. I was very impressed upon the outlook of the box.


A Beautiful Greeting from Wonderbox in Wishing "Your Journey of Beauty discovery with WonderBox Malaysia begins here."



But then, I was Blown away by its BEAUTIFUL CONTENT.
Amazing Products that I was really hoping to try. The December Wonderbox was truly matching with the kind of Products that I like. The OPI shatter nail polish, was exactly what I wanted as I was just discovering the Shatter effect. I just had my hair coloured a few days before receiving the Wonderbox and the Kerastase Bain chroma Riche and Masque really helped my coloured hair. The Clinelle Products was simply amazing and a full sized mascara which was great for the start of the NEW YEAR.


What was Included in the box was:-
1) OPI Shatter Nail Lacquer- 15ml(FULL-SIZED) worth RM59
 2) Empro Brown & Black Mascara- 2x4ml (FULL-SIZED) worth RM58.80
 3) Clinelle Eye Bright- 15ml (FULL-SIZED) worth RM45.90
 * 3 FULL SIZED PRODUCTS that is worth RM163.70 for a box that's worth RM39.90*

 Plus another 3 sample sized Products:-
4) Clinelle Purifying Toner-30ml
 5) Kerastase Bain Chroma Riche-30ml
 6) Kerastase Masque Chroma Riche-30ml

 I would definitely re-subscribe to Wonderbox for January to enjoy what they will be giving for the NEW YEAR ! Happy Reading !

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, let me know what you think of my First Blog. Feel free to leave me a comment if you will like to find out more about WonderBox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it is really awsome. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete